Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Huang Shushu


Huang Zheming Yangko Team will participate in the performance of the things that the city again, and to urge the mother return to Zhang Yangko team.I do not want to attend. ... Later ... Zhang mother paused, you do not come after me.Why not? You are afraid of our communication will affect the children? Children have their well-being, we have our well-being. Do we have wrong with the pursuit of happiness?Zhang mother sighed with frustration: Do not say, say it You Shayong ah?Huang Zheming said gravely: all my errors, I want sin.
I have to wait Xiaolei back.You redeem Han sin? Forget it. I have a son that I do not want to give him any trouble. I beg you, we,ll just leave it, right?How come you so weak? Encountered point setback christian louboutin sale to shrink, then we have ye alive? First you do not control it. I know ye. As with the fragmentation, the total going to try. We Seeing old , and do not fight for the future may really no chance. Words to this, Zhang mother irrefutable. I hope things can be done successfully Huang, he is a good man. Perhaps a young man, he did stupid things, but he knew that was wrong. However, God can give him a chance to reform it?Zhang mother had just finished dinner, Lei returned to work.Huang Shushu, you have come. Lei very politely waiting.Huangzhe Ming said: Xiaolei, a thing be done for you. Can you help me? I want your help to Xiao-Yan is father and mother about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment