Tuesday, November 2, 2010

He laughs and says


Liu Yan that the two meet again, Face shy, he laughs and says: do not know, yo? Sit down, have something to say chatted.Chu Xing Han Xue, like a dream, left, left hand a little bag, the right hand stroked the hair a little temple, said: I am sorry, Miss Liu. I have something urgent, you can not accompany christian louboutin shoes you. I,m sorry.Liu Yan said: The work of a meal, so what is urgent you can not slow a slow?I also just received his father is call. He told me to go back for a visit.Liu Qiang Wang Mei see a look of disappointment, he said: The snow, you see strong brother back. You sit down for it. Chatted for a longer follow.Han Xue guilty to smile: Indeed not delay.It is so unfortunately the. Then another day it together again.
Liu Yan finished, the DPRK Liu Qiang, winking, motioning him out to send to send Han Xue.Liu Qiang take the hint, stood up, went out to accompany Han Xue.How are you? Look like you lost a lot. Qiang said concern.Han Xue replied: I,m fine. You are very good, right? See you like a lot of fat. She has not read Qiang, eyes only on the search for a taxi in the street.Liu Qiang full of things to say, but I do not know where to start, hold for a while, seeing Han Xue wave provoke a taxi, had stammered: That ... ... when you free? I want to ... ... There is time to say, okay? Xue Han get in the car, put his hands Gechuang taxi immediately pull away.Twenty-five chaptersZhang mother has not participated in team activities yangko.

No comments:

Post a Comment