Monday, September 20, 2010

Read full a with the moon at night to drink red wine spill soaked

Read full a with the moon at night to drink red wine spill soaked into the paper in Hong text was written in vague 2008-7-24 Read full a dandelion yesterday that a soft grip in the hands of the four seasons of wind to scatter in white brocade thrown into the river two years today, repeatedly rinsing the drained water spread out gradually whitening memory showed last season, three silver coverage tomorrow night of no sleep past the slightest golden strands left lying on my pillow was on 2008-7-22 ; herve legerRead night wind blows the sails hoisted you expect me to answer, please do not re-appeal that sentence do not because I have been unable to catch the sweet gift of tenderness you beat your shadow waves urging you leave me still can hear your heavy breathing and moans gently turnedherve leger dress on in the moment how can God forgive me for standing quietly in the bright half of the tunnel is more than wet sand and my sea of tears was poured at 2008-7-12 Read full How can I know you also sing which was originally the first, Flower child window open in the direction of another if the wind heavy rain again if the green hills of the hair dye ink can be heavy, herve leger bandage dressif God give me Shaohua again bring you reward me with blue and green sub-sub Chunhui Meng and every night the moon was written in 2008 -7-9 Read full I am no longer able to walk only the waves of any wave will be buried in sand from time to time I miss earnestly into the heart of the sand from in between each breath faint longing to do the exchange of biting pain

No comments:

Post a Comment